I'll have you begging for more

0 Comments
So how can this be?
You're praying to me
There's a look in your eyes
I know just what that means
I can be, I can be your everything
Outfit
Hair:Action - Paul Veganic +/- @Action
Cigarette:[NikotiN]-   Classic Cigarette - Nextgen @[NikotiN]
Mask:.ET.-L'odeur du cuir Bunny Mask Black@Gacha 
Coat: [Deadwool] -   Oscar coat - black @Deadwool
Suit: [Deadwool] -   Peak suit (wool) @Deadwool
Robotic Hand: [Neurolab Inc.] - [Neurolab Inc.] NK1 Cybernetic Arms+Hands V.1.8 @NLab
Tattoo: Façade - Shaitans Grasp @Skin Fair
Glove:FATEwear- Glove - Dexter - Void @FATEwear
Piercing: :HV:  -  Anonymous [Ink] @:HV:

Décor
Ashtray:[ kunst ]-  Malbec glass #3@Kunst
                 Sign 1: 7 - Dancer Neon  @Seven Emporium
Sign 2:7- GirlsGirlsGirls Neon@Seven Emporium
Bed:.:V:.- Chain Bed@Suicide Dollz






You may also like

No comments :